Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Workshop

Here are all my "tools" that I'm using in my drawings. My small Photoshop..

Without further ado.

Starting from top left corner.

     Cool Greys are the markers that I'm using in all of my works no matter they are colored or black and white. They give the color very nice bit darker look. Under the markers you can see 3 Rotring pencils. I'm using 0'5's for all shading and 0'3 is great for the small details and thin lines that you will see when you will take a closer look.
   
    Going down there are 6B-8B pencils mosty used for black parts of the drawings. One layer of these gives you nice deep black look. Micron Ink pens that I'm using mostly for signing the finished piece. Like a year ago I was using only Microns and pencils. Next to the ink pens you can see white ball pens great for small sharp details and white chalk ideal in making smoke, sky or car parts that needs to be brightened smoothly. 
    
 Pencil sharpener need to say more ? 
   
    Graveyard is the place for all Cool Greys and Black markers that are almost "dead". These are great in making stuff in background like old walls or gravel roads that are impossible to make with the new and fresh ones. 
    
    Under the graveyard you can see some paper sheets that I made in 3 sec. great to cover the places from beeing shaded with pencil. Next to these you can see the ear sticks and cotton pads. All the shading I do I do with this exclusiv gadgets:). Ear sticks are great for small details and pads excelent for smooth shading mostly larger parts of the drawing. 
    
    Under shading stuff you can see some erasers. White ones are cutted in small triangles in my opinion best shape for cleaning small parts of the drawing. Grey Hardmuth is great in doing sky or water reflections.
    
    One more thing is the wooden board that all this stuff is laing on. All my drawings are madeon this board that I hold on my knees. I just can't draw other way..

 





http://przemus.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment